Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First 24 Questions

24 questions, in no particular order, from my first 24 hours back in the Sunshine State.
  1. Is this what my car always looked like?
  2. We drive on which side of the road?
  3. What do you mean put on my seat belt?
  4. What do you mean pump my own gas?
  5. Where are all of the compact sedans?
  6. Where are rugby pitches?
  7. Where are the skeleton keys?
  8. Where are the living room leaves?
  9. Where are the wine farms?
  10. Why is it so flat?
  11. Why is it so hot?
  12. Why is the humidity so noticeable?
  13. Why is it so bright at 6:30a?
  14. Why is it so bright at 6:30p?
  15. Oprah has her own chai (at Starbucks)?
  16. Palm trees?
  17. Recycling?
  18. Is that Spanish I hear?
  19. Seriously, it's after 8p why is the sun still up?
  20. Cream soda isn't green?
  21. How am I able to pronounce so many words?
  22. The food is already here?
  23. Why does the food cost so much?
  24. Were Southern accents always this rough on the ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment