Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I want more chips

This was probably the most productive week I've had so far

  • Geoff enjoys spilling drinks on children and puppies.
  • According to Ryan R48 ($4.80) for a movie ticket is "a bit pricey."
  • Family sized snacks do not exist.
  • Everyone should watch tapes of themselves performing.
  • It is very easy to fall behind on blog posts.
  • More and more I'm realizing there is a lot of thought that goes into being a referee. Where do I stand? When do I move? Why should I stand there? How should I move? Where do I go once I've moved? You get the point.
  • Every school we have visited has a club house. Why can't we have club houses?
  • I have discovered self awareness on the field and it has helped me to more effectively identify trouble spots and work on my planned foci. 

No comments:

Post a Comment